Wootson TV

Ik vind "As the rush comes" het prettigst om naar te kijken;);););)

Hi,

i know it is quite a while ago, but does anybody know if the video "WootsonTV - The art of war" is still online somewhere?

Tanks in advance

Jochen

So i hope it was the right title, the music playing in the background was "Slagsmålsklubben - Sponsored by destiny"

Hello and welcome on Satellite Fun.

I did a search for you and found the music, but not in combination of any "war" addition. I've seen one or two movies named "Art of War" but can't remember this music.

But who knows, maybe any of our other users remembers this. Hope so.

Dear Jowe, i have tried to find the clip, but it is from 2011?

Woodson TV still exsits, maybe you can ask them if they got this in the database?

Sorry, but i don't remember what it was....

Maybe

?

Ff op zun Hollands.... 

Ik zit te denken en volgens weet ik wat het voor een filmpje was, maar het is niet meer online.

Het was 1 of andere videoclip over martial arts ofzo, en dat was erg mooi gefilmd met daaronder een goei stukske muziek.

Maar om dit nog terug te vinden 7 jaar na dato? 

Ik kan veel vinden en terugzoeken, maar als de links waar het over ging en die er  naar verwezen werden niet meer werken, dan lukt het mij ook niet meer. :biggrin: ;)

Wootson TV heeft nog wel wat clips online staan, maar de titel die gezocht wordt, die zie ik er niet meer tussen staan.

Eentje gevonden:

The other one??? Maybe @Jowe?

Klik

This was the one i was searching for:

(No women, only clips of games this time g*)

It was "relabeled" by someone else (viddingtv), but thats ok for me ;)

But thanks for your help and replies!

freggel1 zei:
Dear Jowe, i have tried to find the clip, but it is from 2011?

Woodson TV still exsits, maybe you can ask them if they got this in the database?
Yes i know, its really old. It is also quite irrational ..but.. back in those days i copied it from my best friend at a lan party.

I managed to loose it, and since my friend died some years ago it kinda freaked me, because somehow it reminds me of him.

Sorry for being sentimental here ;)

Do you want the music or the movie from youtube?

I can maybe  rip it for you and place itvto download

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:
music succeeded  movie not.

download from www.georzie.nl/vid.zip

yes, i was able to download it with jdownloader, music and video.

Hosting Fun

Advertenties

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan