S

SPACERPOWER

bij de eend staat de nieuwe +CAM XP

Wie weet hier meer over deze txt file stond erbij wie kan hem vertalen

*** +CAM XP by PH - Firmware edited by ILM © 2001 ***

Ciao a tutti. Questa e' la patch +CAM XP by PH (che e' praticamnete identica

alla +CAM 3.2!Non ha molte differenze).

L'ho editata per i patiti della DS9.

Noterete le nuove scritte a video, soprattutto nel menu IMPOSTAZIONI!!!!!

Provate a guardare nella sezione che prima si chiamava "Accesso Condizionato"!

Spero che qualcuno apprezzi il mio lavoro.

Se qualcuno vuole editare il Firmware si scarichi il file "Personalizzare Firmware ver 1.1"

presente sull'upload polacco al giorno 25-11-2001 oppure sull'upload di Klontz.

Le foto di sfondo le ho trovate in Internet. Ho solo aggiunto la scritta +CAM XP.

Testato e funzionante.

Ciauzz!

ILM©2001

*** ATTENZIONE DECLINO OGNI RESPONSABILITA' SULL'USO IMPROPRIO DI QUESTO FILE ***

As you know,

If it ain't there ... it ain't true.

It is there, so it is true: tested 100%

working very fine.

+CAM XP for download without worry.

http://humax5400.axs-ict.nl

c-ya !

Viewer

(unofficial Humax Support)

Geen fake ??? Krijg hem hier niet in mijn Hummie geladen steeds melding E-1d foutmelding op display.

exDumber

Hij doet het bij mij prima! Heb je basis-soft Hic1.03.06 erin geladen voordat je de patch erop zette?

Ook een beetje reclame voor mijn site dan: Hier staat ook de werkende versie van +cam XP.

Ja hoor, maar is er hier gewoon niet in te krijgen.

exDumber

*** +CAM XP by PH - Firmware edited by ILM © 2001 *** Hello to all. This e' patch +CAM XP by PH (than e' praticamnete identical to the +CAM 3.2!Non has many differences). I have editata for the enthusiasts of the DS9. Noterete the written new to video, above all in menu the FORMULATIONS!!!!! Tried to watch in the section that before was called " Approached Conditioned "! I hope that someone appreciates my job. If someone wants to editare the Firmware you unload the rows " To personalize Firmware ver 1.1 " present on the upload Polish to day 25-11-2001 or on the upload of Klontz. The background photos I have found to them in Internet. I have only added written Tested +CAM XP. and working. Ciauzz! ILM©2001 *** ATTENTION EVERY DECLINE RESPONSABILITA' ON THE IMPROPER USE OF THESE ROWS ***

Dit is wat Babelfish er van maakt ... ik snap er helaas nog niet te veel van.

Wat is er nu precies nieuw aan deze patch ?

Tot ik wat meer tevreden reacties zie blijft de Greek patch er bij mij in. Werkt tot nu toe zonder de minste problemen en geen enkele keer vastgelopen.

CU

Red

Groot gelijk Redneck heb hier ook de Greek patch lopen, deze werkt gewoon fantastisch. Dit is volgens mij ook de beste versie tot op heden.

Ciao,

exDumber

even al die berichten uit de wereld helpen al zo die XP cam beter zijn . Echt niet dus ik zie geen enkel verschil .

Hello to all. This it is the patch +CAM XP by PH (that it is practical identical to the + CAM 3.2! Not it has a lot of differences). I have it editata for the fans of the DS9. Will note the news written to video, above all in the menu MAILINGS! !!!! Experience to look at in the section that first it is called "Access Made conditional"! I hope that someone you appreciate my work. If someone it wants editare the Firmware are unloaded the file "to Personalize Firmware ver 1.1" present on the Polish upload to the day 25-11-2001 or on the upload of Klontz. The photograph of background have found them in Internet. I have alone added the notice + CAM XP. Made one's will and working.

Met Freetranslation.com:

Hello to all. This it is the patch +CAM XP by PH (that it is practical identical to the + CAM 3.2! Not it has a lot of differences). I have it editata for the fans of the DS9. Will note the news written to video, above all in the menu MAILINGS! !!!! Experience to look at in the section that first it is called "Access Made conditional"! I hope that someone you appreciate my work. If someone it wants editare the Firmware are unloaded the file "to Personalize Firmware ver 1.1" present on the Polish upload to the day 25-11-2001 or on the upload of Klontz. The photograph of background have found them in Internet. I have alone added the notice + CAM XP. Made one's will and working.

Hosting Fun

Advertenties

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan