badr 3/4 - Egyptian Tv

A

aikigamila

can anyone advise me whether i can receive all the horizontal feeds from

badr 3/4 (13E)here in the netherlands (randstad)....

Iam trying to get ...ROTANA ZAMAN / ROTANA MUSIC ETC ( FTA )..

Currently Iam on HOTBIRD......

Anyone any suggestions ..please !!???

Your information is incorrect. The badr 3/4 is not on 13E it's on 26E.

You could receive this satellite from the Netherlands (Randstad), but this might depend on how big your dish is. I'm not sure how big your dish must be to receive a good signal, but maybe 80cm would be sufficient.

Rotana is on 11843.00MHz, pol.H SR:27500 FEC:3/4 SID:9 PID:520/730.

And as said, not on 13E but 26E.

Can anybody living in the same region or North of the Netherlands test this please?

I just tested for Aikigamila, but my dish is maximum 1meter and then I have a BER in my signal which is not good. However, all the Romana channels seem to be Free to Air.

So we need somebody with a 1.20m or 1.50m dish, living in Aikigamila's neighbourhood or anywhere else in the Northern part of the Netherlands to test if he/she can receive those channels with a good signal with a dish of that size.

That's because I don't know exactly to where the footprint of the badr 3/4 satellite reaches.

If anyone can test, then Aikigamila knows if it's safe to buy and install a bigger satellite dish.

(NL translation)

Oftewel in het NL. Kan iemand die in de regio van Aikigamila woont of ergens anders in het noorden van NL en een schotel van 1.20m of 1.50m bezit even testen of hij de Romana zenders op 26 Oost ontvangen kan?

Dit aangezien ik niet weet tot waar de footprint van de badr 3/4 reikt en ik zit in het uiterste zuiden van NL en met mijn 1m schotel krijg ik nogal een BER in mijn signaal dus lukt het net niet of met heel veel blokken.

Je zou ze in het zuiden juist uitstekend moeten krijgen.

Maar ik krijg ze hier al een hele tijd op een 88 cm Triax uitstekend, Rotana Zaman op 11840 H 27500 volle bak signaal ook 11861 V 27500 zitten ook nog wat Rotana channels beide transponders zijn goed te ontvangen en mijn woonplaats is Amersfoort niet direkt de randstad maar OK.

Zij er oor andere horizontale feeds/ transponders welke goed te ontvangen zijn.

Ik zit overnatedenken om en groter schotel te kopen nu 80 cm..en overweeg 1.20 aluminium van triax.... samen met de fta ontvanger van strong (4125) welke ik nu gebruik voor hotbird..

alle informatie welkom

De hele Badr 3/4 is uitstekend te ontvangen zeker als je een 120 cm schotel hebt, geen enkel probleem ook zittten er tegenwoordig de MBC kanalen op die vroeger alleen op Nilesat uitzonden.

Ik weet niet wat precies de bedoeling is die Triax 120 cm vast uitrichten op Badr of draaibaar maken dan kun je de Nilesat ook ontvangen misschien niet alles en niet de hele dag en waarschijnlijk alleen de verticale transponders.

Amersfoort op een 88cm? Vreemd dat ik ze dan niet krijg op mijn draaibare 1m Triax.

Nu zou men kunnen denken dat mijn draaibaar systeem niet goed is afgestand, maar de 28 oost krijg ik wel binnen met 95% signaal en 90% kwaliteit dus dat lijkt me dan ook weer sterk. Vreemd.

Ik kon trouwens ook Al Hurra ontvangen, die zat op een Verticale polarisatie, maar de meesten zitten Horizontaal zag ik.

Can anyone advise, wether the 1.20 m aluminium dish and STRONG FTA 4125

receiver a good combination is for the time being(i would like to upgrade receiver in autumn)...to receive all channels you have mentioned...

I would like to also thank all who have recated and given me advise

Thanks

Also would it be better that i look at dish with motor...or without...and what

sattelites wouldi be able to pick up ....standrad i would like badr 3/4....

Which satellites you wish to pick up, depends just like the reception of the Badr 3/4 on your free sight to south and sount/south-east so your dish has a free look on the satellites.

If you need a 1.2m dish, it might be more difficult to have a motored one because most diseqc motors (which are most easy to install) can maximum support a 1m dish.

There is an Egyption satellite mentioned by aart44 which is on 7W called Nilesat but this is a difficult satellite to receive, I needed a 1.5m dish to get a clear picture on that one.

If you just want to have the channels you mentioned, a fixed dish would be fine. Eventually if you choose the right one, f.e. Triax you could also make a 2 or 3 lnb version for it so you can receive Astra and Hotbird as well if you wish.

Ik kan de rotana zenders op Badr3/4 (26 oost) met een Wave Frontier T90 goed ontvangen was wel even passen omdat deze sat. vlak bij astra 2 (28 oost) licht.

Dit is in De Krim Overijsel.

Gr g@it

Super... Is een T90 te vergelijken met een 88 of 90cm schotel?

Overigens bedankt voor het meetesten!

Ik kan de rotana zenders op Badr3/4 (26 oost) met een Wave Frontier T90 goed ontvangen was wel even passen omdat deze sat. vlak bij astra 2 (28 oost) licht.Dit is in De Krim Overijsel.

Gr g@it
Hoe heb je dat gedaan?

Met 'n eigen aparte LNB of laat je 'm meehobbelen op de LNB van Astra/Eurobird?

Hosting Fun

Advertenties

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan