Philips development board stopt

M

marciemarc

Het board voor alle philips-fans gaat dit weekend dicht. Heel erg jammer, net nu staan we dicht bij een volledige patch voor de PPV kanalen. Dit is de tekst die de hoofdmoderator van dit board geeft. Kan h2deeto zelf een board opzetten misschien?Hi,

I'm sorry but my English is not so good and is very difficult to me explain the reasons that make me take this decision. Anyway I'll try it.

I've decided to close this message board, well, not exactly close, but this weekend I'll disable the possibility of posting new messages.

This is a very hard decision but I hope you understand me. Although I love this message board, I've received some news telling that this is illegal. Surely this won't happen if I live alone, but you should understand that I have a wife and a family and I don't like to make them suffer.

So, please respect my decision and try to find another message board or to build your own.

I've made very good friends here and all of us are wonderful people, so I hope to see you on the net.

Best Regards.

WebShidarta

-------------------------

Oh, lijkt me duidelijk dat hier een mailtje van Philips of C+ aan voorafgegaan is.:sad:

Die gasten verpesten ook ieders plezier he. GRRRRR...

Wees niet bang, development gaat gewoon verder underground...

H2Deetoo,

pub94.ezboard.com/ffirmwarefrm16

pub94.ezboard.com/ffirmwarefrm17

Nitwit

Hosting Fun

Advertenties

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan