Log-functie op Funcard

N

nitwit

ik weet niet of deze hier thuishoor of bij de funcard, maar hier komt de vraag:

Op de funcard met secom, totalmulti of Moscas is er een logfunctie. Aangezien ik zelf geen logger heb, lijkt me dit wel interessant om al eens kennis te maken met loggen. Heeft er iemand ervaring met deze manier van loggen? Of waar kan ik hierover informatie vinden?

tx

nitwit

Heb dit ook gezien NW, en ben momenteel bezig om te kijken wat dit doet.

Wat ik wel gevonden heb is dat je met Picmagic1.4 de log weer uit de eprom kan lezen.

In dit programma zit een extra scherm voor het log gebeuren van de funkaart.

Misschien binnenkort meer zal er eens mee spelen.

Ja het werkt als je de logfunctie op je kaart aanzet dan word er keurig een log op je kaart opgeslagen.

Deze lees je met de phoenix en picmagic uit. en je kunt de hele log doorzoeken op key's, ppua enz.

Lijkt mij een handig iets om ook de atacks te loggen en te kijken wat er gebeurd.

Dit kun je namelijk ook aanzetten op de kaart. 'Logatacks'

Maar ik denk dat er wel meer zijn die even gaan stoeien dus later meer.

ik neem aan dat je funmagic bedoelt? Picmagic kan ik nergens vinden.

Nitwit

Ja inderdaad FunMagic is het juiste woord.

Trouwens nog wat info over het log gedeelte.

When you put the card in the box or reset the box, the card starts logging. It can hold approximately 180 EMMs (commands) in the external eeprom. This equates to approximately 5 to 10 minutes of logging depending upon what you do, i.e. if you change channel, watch PPV etc. It seems as though the log is reset each time the box is reset or you re-insert the card – correct me if I’m wrong!

To view the log:

1. Run funmagic v1.4, go to configuration, phoenix and set the correct settings for your programmer.

2. Put your programmer in phoenix mode, using mpset, Elvis control centre, mkfind or whatever.

3. Click on Edit External Eeprom.

4. Click on Fred Flinstone (read external eeprom) and click start. After a while (depending upon log size) it should say external eeprom successfully read. Click Ok & then exit.

5. Now click on Logs Tool at the top (to the right of edit external eeprom).

6. The logged EMMs should now be visible in the centre window.

7. Highlighting any of these by clicking on them changes the instruction description and status description at the bottom telling you what they mean. Double clicking them brings up a dialog box showing the command in full. If you have logged any c1 40 01 81 4e EMMs, then you can decode these by clicking on the ‘decode ins c1 40 xx 81 4e’ box - it will show you the operational keys, the expiry date and which custWPs (the last byte of your PPUA) are active. Likewise you can decode the c1 40 01 80 54 activation / channel package change EMM. In addition, you can also send the logged EMM to your card by clicking ‘Send instruction to Phoenix’, see the previous section. A good read of mediaguard musings (in satdudez I*V download section) would improve your understanding of what each EMM does.

8. The status of each EMM can give you information on whether the command was an ‘ECM attack’, since most replies are 90 00. So if the picture ever goes off (i.e. you’ve been ‘ecmd’), re-insert the card which will reset the logger, wait for the picture to go off again (hopefully within the next 5 – 10 minutes or the log will be filled up), then remove the card immediately and view its log looking for anything other than 90 00. The attacking ‘ecm’ EMM(s) should be near the bottom of the list since it was one of the last commands sent to the card. Cut and paste the full data (excluding the 2 status bytes) into a text file so you can send the same EMM(s) to a genuine card (see previous section).

9. That’s enough about ecms for now. If you click on the yellow dumper truck (events collect), then the program will display the event id of any ppv programs you watched that the logger captured (remember, the logger will only hold 5 – 10 minutes worth of EMMs). This is useful for answering PPV related questions on satdudez like – “What are the latest event Ids”?

@NvgBm,

Ik gisteren de hele avond geprobeerd om het werkend te krijgen.

Met Porlotes, SX en Secom 4.03. Niet gelukt. Welke gebruik jij? En moet je een mask zetten om te loggen?

tx

Nitwit

Hosting Fun

Advertenties

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan