Diseq problem???

S

smg1965uk

Hi all,

due to recent problems have had to buy a new monoblock LNB for Astra / Hotbird, my previous one worked fine for nearly two years until recently the signal from both sats plummeted, C+ NL being the first to disappear ('Bad signal etc' warning). I bought a replacement monoblock of the same make and this worked great straight away, but hours later started to have problems on Astra channels losing C+NL stations and the Direct*A's for example.

Have now got hold of another monoblock, German 'Golden Interstar', everything is set-up correctly but for some reason the switching from Hotbird to Astra and vice versa is erratic. An initial 'Bad signal etc' appears and the delay between the channels appearing (with good signal and quality) varies from 15 secs to never. When the channels do appear the quality is great and as long as I swap between channels on the same satellite there are no problems.

Also channels from Hotbird (diseq A) appear immediately when turning the receiver on.

Humax 5400 with +CAM ToH 2.3

Anybody any clues???????

Humax do have these problems sometimes.

Even sometimes after a while, I had two times a problem like this.

Mostly you can solve it by settings the Astra satellite on diseqc A and the Hotbird satellite on diseqc B.

At this moment as I read, you have Hotbird on diseqc A. I think your problems will be over when changing that to the way I suggested.

Worked for me with 2 seperate people with the same problem.

Hosting Fun

Advertenties

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan