Scum2beta EMU

C

cliff

Iemand hier al wat over mee gekregen?

Er gaan namelijk wat Irdet@2 roddels over de boards!

hi guys
do you know that all of you guys who has an original subscrpittion to any I2 Package can watch all the channels which you have subscribed for an extra one month
simply by making a log of your card 2 days befor you susbscription ends
and take the lines which are used to add the channel ids to your card

i will tell you what is happing exactly
when you first subscribe, the provider will send an activation line like the following to add a porvider id to your virgin card
when you get the card for the first time you will see the following

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

edited by twilight on 26-05-2004 at 00:53 (Verwijderd door mij zelf, meer info via pm!)

i have done this myself on an Irdeto2 V2.1-2.2 Card and it works
if anyone has anymore info to add or mistakes to be corrected please share it with us

best Regards
And happy 1 Month extra Watching
Grace

Hosting Fun

Advertenties

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan