Sign in to follow this  
Guest puiutu

PLEASE Help Multiprog 2000

Guest puiutu

I have a serious problem with my “Multiprog 2000”.

I’ve used this programmer succesfully for a long time, until a few days ago, when I left it connected for

About 5 minutes. When I looked again to the programmer display it flushing continuosly “ROM?” and I cann’t use it any more. I whrote to the manufacturer and I told them about my problem, the answer was to send the programmer back to the shop ,where I bought it from, in order to sort out the problem.

The thing is that is allmost impossibile for me to send it back (because I leave in an other country and it would be too expensive for me).

My question is if anybody could tell me why has this happened? Could it be a virus in my PC or in the used files ? ( I used Norman antivirus progam with an updated list of virusses.)

If yes , how can I prevent this to happened again?

Reloading the BIOS in the programmer will it solve the problem and if yes if you could tell me how can I do it myself, even if some special connections would be neccesary?

I would be very gratefull if anybody could give me any information about my problem.

Guest activ

I don't know why this happened but something seems to be wrong with the firmware of the programmer or the rom where the firmware is in.

There is a programm that let's you update te firmware of the programmer, you could try using that. It can be found on http://www.2stone.de . If that doesn't help you'll either have to solder a different rom on yourself or send it back to the shop.

Sign in to follow this  

• Hosting Fun

Important Information

By clicking the accept button you specifically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. If you don't agree, please leave this site.