H-E-L-P

Guest miro

Lets start with the set up

software = "Chip-Cat2.3"

Hardware = "MasterCRD2"

Card = “Fun 8515a”

System = V**c**

Sat receiver = “Nokia 9800s”

Start the prog Chip-cat, in the start screen there are two tabs with numbers (1&2)

I then click on number 1 and then load a file called "Flash.hex", it loads itself into the top half of the screen called "Program“, the bottom half call "Data" stays empty?...I then go to click on the tab 2 (24c64) and load a file called "ext_eep" Then I press the lightning bolt button and chip-cat writes it all to the fun card.....and It don't work I must be doing something very wrong. It must be me the hard and soft part are ok as for the files I don’t know If any kind board member could help me I would be very grateful....

You can answer In German or English it's ok

Guest activ

You also need a file called ieeprom.hex, rename that to flash.eep and then programm the card the way you explain above. Should work fine then.

Guest miro

Thankx I'll get on now, and tell you how it went

Guest miro

All I did was to rename the .hex to .eep and then it worked. thanks to everybody who helped me.