Kreeg net dit emailtje binnen van lucifer.

S

Sandokan

..::>LuCiFeR<::..
^The ADMiN iN Da HeLL^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to write this untold story about Suka 2 because of my disappointment about the firmware writer's behaivor.

It all begun during summer 2003 ...
when the first emulator came out. All the spring and summer rumors about busting of S2 were confirmed.It was working just for some channels of S2 italian. That emulator has never gone public. The only public release about that went public but wasn't really working (500Kb) the real working one was 1MB. At the time that emu has been done for PC and season by a non-reveable hacking group.

January 2004 - the first real commercial version of S2 for Sly Ita has been released by a non better known Italian hacker living in the south of Italy. At the time the study of S2 was stopped at the MOSC and nothing so deep about algo and emu. Those cards started to be sold at 200 Euro and more. There was even a Spanish non-stable version of it.

February 2004 - those cards started becoming popular the card was a Titanium Card and many people started proofing that they have seen those cards working by a friend's house etc. etc. Many skeptics said it's bullshit but these roumours became so loud to admit that something was on the air. The code started to be quoted for people who had the interest in purchasing this C code. In the beginning the code has been quoted over 150k. M*D one of the developers of Titanium card (at the time working for Satarmy) got a card in his hands and knowning the backdoor to dump the code out extracted the code and started reverse engeneering in a card where somebody unwisely put a so important source.
Why Titanium card at that time? Easy it was the only card performing the RSA algo with public Development Kit available in the market freely with a quite secure standard. That's what the first developer thought about this card. So smart to hack S2 and so stupid to put it in a "secure" device not done by him? Arghh!!
In the meanwhile an Unknown team called Knot released the Knot Card and put the files public. That card was not so trusted because of the fact it was new and no reseller was having it.
These guys sent arbitrary those sample cards to some of the major Europen resellers to get into the market before it was going to be 2 late.

March 2004 - The pressure for having the S2 source to put on "their own" devices forced Ko*al (the only Sidsa lincesee) to buy the code from an Unknown Engeneer coming from Germany! 100k Euro have been paid in Madrid during the mid of March for a source code!! I know somebody laughting now!
After a while Ko*al announced that they had the code and were going to put in out into a new so powerfull device called "Matrix Revolution".
What a crap device... the old Matrix Cam but with a slightly different hardware mod in order not to make it turned from old hardware using the Cas Interface 2. The voice in behind the curtain started moving fast about Ko*al and the S2. XCr**t decided to purchase the code directly from M*D. 200k have been paid to get the code part cash and part in the at the time new platform!
Less then 2 week DMM released the first EMU for DM5600. 2 days later the first public code for Titanium have been released from M*D and SatArmy. 4 days later the full source code appeared public on the Net. The 2 chicks (Ko*al and XCr**t) became mad! Over 300k smoked away! Fortunately those not so chicks shared the code for S2 with other companies (Chinese and Korean) to collect money before the code became public.

April 2004 - the first black screens... Panic for all the manufacturers and those who commercially bought the code....

May 2004 - Black screens ... table changing....

September 2004 - Hacker's strike for their right?

Behind the shameness above some real facts.

In the beginning the code hasn't been hacked by any so powerful hacker. The ST chip was considered un-breakable in the short term.
As it happen before the code has been extracted by the same unknown team in Israel behind mr. murcock. The code has been extracted and released to some trusted guys like the italians very close to ex-Stream now Sky and knot guys. So no more stupid web sites too risky! The reason why the version 7.0 only has been released is because they didn't mean to attack directly the french, polish, dutch market just spanish and Italian.
But why italian? Sky Italia Srl because of piracy decided to switch the S2 system off by the end of 2004 because of piracy hahahah
Now un-officially this is moved to june 2005.

Why am I so angree about all the above? I knew the story since the beginning and I have never made any commercial card just for fun!
It's a shame that the Knot Guys (Spanish), Platinum/M2 (Denmark) are now making a strike because they don't want the code to be copied and released by third party like DMM..
This is a shame! Hacker's strike? This is simply a shame for people like me who follows the mainstream but knows the facts behind the curtain!

Anyhow we let people play... I JUST WANNA GIVE A TIP TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE A BIT OF EXPERINCE WITH CODES.... LOOK AT THE ATMEGA 128 CARD.... SOMETHING IS THERE ...
NO MORE NEED FOR RSA CRYPTO PROCESSOR.... JUST DON'T BE SO LAZY AND WEAK....

BY THE WAY NEXT WEEK OS CARD FILES WILL BE RELEASED!

Italian translation coming on the way

Cheers
Lucifer.

Leuk... maar dan heb je dus wel een programmeur (of hoe heet zo iemand) die dat kan reverse-engineeren.
Interessant verhaal overigens.

Hosting Fun

Advertenties

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan